Thursday, November 18, 2010

Snow? Cold?

Oh yeah, we got it! Last Saturday, about 8 to 10 inches fell here in Mid-Minnesota. Heavy, wet, sticky snow.It broke healthy tree branches and snapped power lines. And its cold too! Yep, Minnesota. Gotta love it. So Sunday I got a new set of snow tires and I feel invincible. Till the  next snowfall anyway.
  The mail has been heavy lately. All those Christmas catalogs to browse through. Make sure to get your order in so I can deliver those packages before the big day. Next week the new phone books come out.Oh boy! My back hurts just thinking about it! 450 of them! I'll take a little every day and be sure to make it to my chiropractor appointment.
                 Be careful out there! Happy Winter!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you know how I hate snow. Please keep it there. I promise I will mail pkgs early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I salute you and other mail carriers. It must be brutal work that you do. Thinkin of ya. Now you take care ya hear?

    ReplyDelete